|RISC, 35-39 London Street
access by foot
- The shop and cafe face london street and the events rooms are situated towards the back of the building.
- You can access the events rooms via the shop or cafe during opening hours, or you can access the rear entrance of the building via the alleyway marked on the map in green to the right of the world shop.
|front door: ///trying.humid.round back door: ///tags.mash.neon|
access by bus
- London Street is directly served by Reading Buses
|nearest bus stops|
|London Street Foot (North-bound) London Street (South-bound)|
access by car
- We are easily accessible on the south side of Reading town centre.
- If approaching Reading from the North, South or West; exit the IDR onto the Oracle roundabout and take Mill Lane onto London Street.
- If approaching Reading fron the East; follow London Road and either turn right onto Sidmouth Street, left onto Queen's Road and left onto London Street to get to the front of the building or turn right off London Road directly onto East Street to get to the rear of the building.
parking in the risc car park
- Parking by arrangement during office hours - please contact the office
- The car park is available to centre users during evenings and weekends
- The carpark is accessed via a ramp at the rear of the building
- The ramp to the car park is accessed from East Street.
- Mill Lane is acessed from the Oracle roundabout under the Inner Distribution Road.
|car park entrance ramp sat-nav coordinates|
public parking nearby
Update July 2021: We regret to inform you that the public car park that is adjacent to RISC's car park will not be accessible in the future due to building work. The nearest public parking to RISC
- There are pay and display parking spaces along London Street
- The Queen's Road and Oracle Riverside multi-storey car parks are a short walking distance