global teacher award training
The national GTA promotes skills, confidence and practical approaches to incorporate global learning into the curriculum, and active global citizenship into the school.
- Global concepts exploring the fundamentals of global learning
- Perspectives questioning pupils’ and teachers’ assumptions
- Approaches to learning developing critical thinking skills
- Applying learning in the classroom, the curriculum and beyond
- Measuring change tools for evaluating impact
Endorsed by Oxfam and the British Council, the Global Teacher Award is for teachers of all phases and all subjects. To achieve Level 1 certification, teachers implement and reflect on an activity in school.
Places are limited. Book via email email@example.com
This course is also available to book for your whole staff team. If you would like us to deliver this training in your school please email firstname.lastname@example.org